1) The service provided by myseotool.net is offered "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE", and therefore we do not assume any liability concerning its use and availability, punctuality or any adverse effects in your business.
2) While reasonable attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided within myseotool.net, we do not assume any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of this information and any damages or costs incurred by that. We use our reasonable attempts to make sure that the myseotool.net service is provided as described in our website, but we make no warranties or representations that the information contained in this service will be error free.
3) This myseotool.net service is not intended for use as a source of legal, business, accounting or financial advice. All are advised to seek services of competent professionals in legal, business, accounting, and finance field.
4) While examples of past results may be used occasionally in this work, they are intended to be for purposes of example only. No representation is made or implied that the website owner or webmaster or trainee that have taken up the service from myseotool.net service will do as well from using such techniques or strategies.
5) We do not warrant or represent at any time that the myseotool.net service is completely accurate due to the rapidly changing nature of the Internet which is beyond our control. We do not assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for what you choose via our service from the myseotool.net. Use your own judgment.
In practical advice books, like anything else in life, there are no guarantees of income made. These include, but are not limited to the amount of sales, business profits, business proposition and you acknowledge the foregoing duly releasing myseotool.net from all liability in this regard. The entire risk as to the quality and the use of the myseotool.net service is with you.
7) myseotool.net undertakes to use all reasonable endeavours to provide the service, but excludes liability for: lost profits, direct, indirect or consequential damage and/or anomalies which may occur in the supply of the information or content to you.
8) No oral advice, including any tutorials or any information or video content published on myseotool.net service, its employees, agents, licensors or the like, shall create a warranty; nor should you rely on any such advice or information or the service.
11) Every effort has been made to accurately represent myseotool.net service and its potential. Even though this industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the strategies, techniques and/ or ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our service, video tutorial, guides, strategies, ideas and techniques. We do not purport this as a "get rich scheme."
14) Materials contained within myseotool.net service downloaded and/or viewed from our websites may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "project," "intend," "plan," "believe," and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
16) To the extent permitted by applicable law, all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby excluded. The liability of myseotool.net service, if any, for damages relating to the provision of advice, any publications, our myseotool.net service will, to the extent permitted by law, be limited to the actual price paid by the purchaser for such advice, guides, services, or products and will in no event include incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages of any kind.
18) All information, advices, guides, ideas, strategies and any services provided by us may have errors. We supply the myseotool.net service "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE", and without warranty as to the correctness, completeness or accuracy of the results of use, or as to any benefits of use of any nature. 041b061a72